Dual Mode of Action.
Lipidin is a natural feed additive made from a pre-determined ratio of modified and unmodified phospholipids. This unique combination and ratio of different Lysophospholipids provides Lipidin a dual mode of action. Along with emulsification and better digestion of fats, Lipidin enhances absorption of all nutrients.
Pre-determined ratio of modified and unmodified phospholipids
Poultry: 500g/MT of complete feed
Swine: 750-1000g/MT of complete feed
Aqua: 1000-1500g/MT of complete feed
Packaging and Presentation
25 Kg HDPE laminated bags
- Lipidin enhances emulsification of fats and absorption of other nutrients; optimizes bird/animal performance
- Lipidin helps in extracting maximum nutritional value from high density rations, improving the productive value of the feed
- Lipidin provides greater flexibility in least-cost feed formulation, leading to substantial savings in feed cost (up to 2% of energy and amino acid costs)
- Lipidin improves FCR and performance (in “on top” application)
- Lipidin has been tried and tested at leading and internationally reputed institutions
- The matrix values recommended for Lipidin come with a reasonable margin of safety