Feed grade antioxidant complex
Nutriox,comprising Ethoxyquin, Propyl Gallate and Citric Acid, provides a three-way protection against oxidation losses in feeds, fats and vitamins in premixes. With a proven synergistic combination and better stability, Nutriox provides adequate nutrient protection thereby leading to optimum performance.
Nutriox comprises Ethoxyquin, Propyl Gallate and Citric Acid.
Mode of Action
Nutriox provides three-way protection against Oxidation losses in feeds and fats and vitamins in premixes.
- Metal chelation activity of citric acid interferes with the first phase of oxidation i.e. production of free radicals thereby preventing oxidation catalysis in feed
- Ethoxyquin exerts a control in the propagation phase of the oxidation process by its free radical scavenging properties
- Propyl Gallate ensures a long time antioxidant activity by its Ethoxyquin regeneration property
- Proven synergistic combination with better stability
- Metal ion Chelating activity to prevent their oxidation catalysis
- Fine particle size and free flowing for uniform distribution
- Nutrient protection and improved performance
Inclusion depends on a number of parameters such as:
- Addition of fat/oil
- Storage period
- Nature of product requiring protection
- Feed protection: 75-225g/MT of feed (for all types of animal feeds)
- Premix protection: 500-2500g/MT of premix (for all type of premixes containing vitamins)
Packaging and Presentation
NUTRIOX is available in 25 kg HDPE laminated bags