1. Laboratory Analytical Services.
Enhancing Productivity and Profitability
Feed testing for safety and quality helps feed mills protect customers, prevents recalls and enhances brand image and, for livestock producers, leads to efficient and reliable performance. The systematic management of feed formulation is the best defence against possibility of poor performance – ultimately protecting brand image, value and profits.
Feed is a primary and expensive input in Livestock Industry. The management of ingredient quality and cost is a prerequisite in improving profitability. Ingredient analysis usually enables:
- Improved supplier management.
- Feed cost reduction as raw materials assist in the formulation of feed based on the nutrient value of the raw material.
- Manufacturing consistent feeds leading to improved performance.
NUTRISYS is India’s first laboratory dedicated to animal nutrition. Tests are developed and specifically tailored to the needs of the animal nutrition sector. The laboratory analyses all samples and products to International Standards following scientifically validated methods & procedures.
NUTRISYS experts provide support to feed millers to ensure product quality, safety and nutrition. Working together, Avitech helps feed mills enhance feed quality and guard against contaminants, verify products – raw materials and finished products, empower technical staff through education and training – both on and off location, and find innovative means to keep costs under control.
Equipments used include:
Testing and Analytical Range
- HPLC, Binary gradients, UV/Visible Detector Shimadzu, SCL 10AVP and Fluorescence detectors.
- UV/Visible Scanning Spectrophotometer, Shimadzu UV1601
- Microkjeldahl Distillation Apparatus
- Soxhlet extraction Apparatus
- Bomb Calorimeter
- UV Fluorescence Cabinet
- Abbe's Refractometer
- Flame Photometer
- Stability Chamber
- Moisture Analyzer
- Cyclo Mixer
- Heating Mantle
- Humidity Chamber
- Magnetic stirrer
- Mixer Grinder
- Oven (Large)
- Pellet Durability Tester
- Rotary Shaker
- Water Bath + Water Shaker
- Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Analytical Balance
- Moisture Meter
- PH meter
- Weighing Balance
NUTRISYS provides a wide range of testing and analytical options, which are based upon stringent international norms and prescribed processes including:
- Proximate Analysis
- Vitamin Analysis
- Amino Acid Analysis
- Medicament Analysis
- Water Analysis
- Analysis of Inorganic Minerals
- Fats & Oils
- Studies on Co-efficient of variation of samples (Feed and Premix)
- Qualitative Analysis of aflatoxin in feed
- Powder Analysis
- APHA (American Public Health Association)
- AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemists)
- U.S.P (United State Pharmacopoeia)
- AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials)
- I.P (Indian Pharmacopoeia)
We invite you to discuss your specific needs and queries.
2. Laboratory Support Programmes
Feed Analytical Laboratory Establishment Programme
Feed testing for safety and quality helps feed mills protect customers, prevents recalls and enhances brand image and, for broiler and egg producers, leads to efficient and reliable performance. The systematic management of feed formulation is the best defense against possibility of poor performance – ultimately protecting brand image, value and profits.
Feed analytical laboratory Training programme
In this programme, Avitech imparts analytical laboratory training to clients. The programme is divided into two parts
1. Basic Proximate principles training programme.
2. Advanced analytical training programme.
These programmes include four steps
1. Theoretical training on methods and procedures.
2. Demonstration of methods and procedures .
3. Practically conducting analytical tests by the trainee.
4. Validation on trainee performance and certification.
The students trained under these programmes will always have access to Nutrisys for troubleshooting. Please contact Avitech for further details of the programme and schedule.